CEO Coaching in Orange County, CA
CEO Peer Groups provide CEOs, business owners and presidents with the necessary tools to build a strong corporate culture, learn visionary leadership skills and improve work/life balance. This program will enable you to unlock the vast potential for your business and forge valuable relationships that enhance both your life both inside and outside of the office.
Our Group Chairs are strategically selected based upon their leadership experience and have undergone CEOU’s intensive training program. Group Chairs will provide members with sound guidance and address even the most challenging issues.
CEO Peer Groups are the catalyst for business strategy, innovation, developing leadership skills and high-level networking.
This Chief Executive Leadership Development program includes:
- Monthly Group meetings facilitated by a Group Chair, including:
- Expert guest speakers
- Real-world challenges and case studies
- Interactive discussions
- Peer accountability to specified goals and benchmarks
- Access to a group of like-minded executive leaders who will share their insights, resources and encouragement to ensure your are accountable to your goals.
- Monthly confidential one-to-one sessions with your Group Chair.
- Proprietary assessment tools and analytic software to establish benchmarks and measure improvement of leadership, corporate culture and business performance
- Networking and learning events with other groups within the CEO University Network, providing members with the opportunity to connect with individuals outside of your groups and expand your network.
- Opportunity to connect with individuals outside of your groups and expand your network. Access to special interest networking groups centered upon activities such as golf, tennis, food, wine, etc.