Power Up Your Network
CEOU Trusted Advisors Group (Truvisors) brings together an array of individuals from professional services companies, including law, accounting, banking & finance, insurance, marketing and consulting. Members include sole practitioners, small business owners or employees of large organizations seeking to expand their network and take their career to the next level. Our Trusted Advisor Groups:
Trust – Refer – Unit as Advisors.
Truvisors Group members will be added to an elite list of certified CEOU vendors, placing their services on an exclusive resource list distributed to the upper echelons of business leaders in the community.
The program includes:
- Monthly Group meetings facilitated by a Group Chair, including:
- Peer guest speakers
- Real-world challenges and case studies
- Interactive discussions and networking
- Peer accountability to specified goals and benchmarks
- Proprietary assessment tools and analytic software to establish benchmarks and measure career growth and personal improvement.
- Networking and learning events with other groups within the CEO University Network, providing members with the opportunity to connect with individuals outside of your groups and expand your network.
- Peer accountability with a group of highly respected professionals whose standards of performance and quality of services is regularly monitored and evaluated by fellow members.
- Inclusion within a list of CEOU certified vendors, which is distributed to the organization’s global network of elite business leaders.
- Access to special interest networking groups centered upon activities such as golf, tennis, food, wine, etc.
- Optional: Monthly confidential one-to-one sessions with an experienced executive leader.